Instructions on product batches submitted for coating
In order to improve our customer service and the quality of our operations, and to avoid mix-ups with products, we ask our customers to supply their product batches with an accompanying note, including the following information:
- Full contact details
- The desired coating, e.g. hot-dip galvanising or zinc-electroplating
- With zinc-electroplated products, the desired passivation method, e.g. yellow passivation
- A delivery list that details the products to be coated, including the number of packages. For example:
- 4 pcs PP100*100*4 L=3500-4000 / 1 bundle
- 6 pcs HEA 200 L=2500 / 1 bundle
- 2 pcs Frame PP80*80*3 1500*4000 / 1 bundle
- 154 pcs Vasher Plate 50*50*2.5 / 1 pallet
- A "marking/project number" for the products submitted for coating, e.g. the name of the construction site
- Required finishing treatments (painting, etc.), if applicable
- Previously agreed additional work, e.g. thread cleaning[M2] , surface protection or special packaging. With surface protection or special packaging, the necessary specifications and instructions must be supplied.
- With products delivered to our Turku plant, special mention must be made of any additional work required before the actual coating, such as polishing, bead blasting or vibratory finishing.
- Information about forwarding (delivery address, carrier, payer, possible contract numbers, etc.), if applicable
- A discount code for the products, if applicable
- If a customer orders products from a wholesaler or subcontractor, the delivered batch must be accompanied by the same identification information as in direct customer deliveries, as above.